Friday, October 08, 2010

Jetlag: The sweet mistress of the air

The most spectacular lunch at the Musée D'Orsay. That's thyme sorbet on my plate - heavenly.
Seriously. Look at the room! Brian says 'a happy wife is a happy life'. I was pretty spoiled :)
Il est venue le temps des cathédrales!

We're HOOOOOOME!!!
And now I don't remember how to type on a qwerty keyboard, so I'll keep this mercifully short.

1) Paris was perfect. It was beautiful, we got some sunshine, and mostly we roamed around the town in between food stops. Heavenly

2) We had the best honeymoon ever. Brian is such a wonderful travel partner, so this bodes well for the miles in years we will cover.

3) We fulfilled our top ten (I rode a mule! What could be more important than THAT?!). But nicest of all is that we looked forward to coming home. We're really happy to be home :)

That's all for tonight folks! I'll be posting photos to the entries tomorrow, so if you're curious (and still reading this) check back in and you should see illustrations for the entries.

Thanks for joining us on this beautiful loving adventure. I've appreciated writing down some of our stories, and sharing them with you.

4 comments:

Gwen said...

I'm so glad to hear that you fulfilled your top ten. I cannot WAIT to see some photos!
On that note, I think I'll go post some on my own blog.
Love!!

Len said...

We happy to hear you made it back safe and sound!

Joy said...

Welcome back to BC, you two! Thanks for sharing some of your stories and looking forward to seeing the photos. Gwen's on the way home from bootcamp paradise :) :) so you'll have lots of catching up to do.
All the best to your both on the next lap of your journey,
Joy

Unknown said...

first of all, GOD i love Paris
second ahhh your little flat! so nice, and especially since... it's in Paris! which I love!
third, I've heard that "happy wife, happy life" thing. I wholeheartedly believe in it. :)
x